Additive manufacturing technology with a wide range of materials to create precision prototypes
Simultaneous Multi-material Print
Stratasys PolyJet Technology provides the innovative and unique opportunity to create models and prototypes with varied multiple materials in a single build.
- Print parts and assemblies made of multiple materials, with different mechanical properties, all in a single build.
- Create almost any complex multi-material 3D shape with unprecedented detail, accuracy, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Selection of 16 or 30 micron, ultra-thin layers with high resolution ensures smooth surfaces and fine details
Plus many Stratasys printers have the ability to combine materials to produce multi-material parts and create new composite materials called Digital Materials™ to deliver new values of tensile strength, flexural strength, and Shore A values.
Realistic Materials for life-like Parts
With a choice of over 120 different types of print materials Stratasys Objet 3D printing solutions enable highly realistic visual and functional simulation for Rapid Prototyping purposes.
- Materials capable of simulating properties ranging from varying grades of rubber all the way to clear transparent glass and engineering plastics.
- Fully-cured models that can be handled immediately after printing, with no need for lengthy post-processing.
- Create shades and patterns – Print various shades of rigid opaque materials and mix transparent and rigid opaque materials to create dots, grids and patterns.
Using Stratasys Objet materials, designers, manufacturers and engineers can create highly accurate, finely detailed models and parts to answer the Rapid Prototyping needs of virtually any industry.
Superior Accuracy, High Quality PolyJet Technology Machines
Stratasys Objet 3D printers are available in a range of form-factors, from cost-effective desktop 3D printers ideal for entry-level professionals all the way to industrial-scale multi-material machines for front-line designers and top manufacturers.
- High-resolution 3D Printers provide smooth surfaces and fine details, with a wide range of 3D printing solutions: multiple systems with various tray sizes and speeds
- Ideal for multiple applications: materials versatility based on wide range of FullCure materials
- Suitable for any office environment
Stratasys Objet systems are in use by world leaders in many industries, such as automotive, electronics, toy, consumer goods, medical, and footwear industries in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Japan.