DS SolidWorks have posted a video for the SolidWorks World day 2 general session on their YouTube channel and we have it available in this post for our readers. The second day general session includes:
- Richard Doyle, who manages the SolidWorks User Group Network, presenting awards to SWUGN leaders
- SolidWorks founder Jon Hirschtick introduces some really cool SolidWorks customers including:
- Barrett Technologies who design robots.
- MAKO Surgical who use robotics and software to make surgery better.
- Local Motors, a company that builds cars based on crowdsourced design efforts.
To learn more about the presentations delivered on day 2 read the comprehensive post on the SolidWorks blog.
Leave a Reply