The SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal provides customers, who have an active subscription service contract, 24 hour x 7 days a week access to a number of SOLIDWORKS tools conveniently located in one place.
The SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal provides users with the ability to:
- Access the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base, where you can search solutions and SPRs.
- Submit Enhancement Requests directly to the SOLIDWORKS Development Team.
- View the status of Software Performance Reports (SPRs – a.k.a. defects) that you may have open and awaiting resolution.
- Review your software licenses and subscription service information.
- Download the latest releases of SOLIDWORKS as well as a number of free tools provided by DS SolidWorks.
Anyone can create a free Customer Portal account, however to enable full access to all these features you will need to register a serial number with an active subscription service contract.
Until the serial number is registered, a small lock symbol will appear next to any features that are only available to active subscription customers.
To unlock all the customer portal features follow these three steps:
Log into the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal at http://customerportal.solidworks.com/ and click “Register My Products”
Enter your SOLIDWORKS Serial Number when prompted and pick Next
Select the SOLIDWORKS Version that you like to register, you should always pick the latest version available, then pick Next:
You should now have full access to all the features in the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal.