Don’t miss the opportunity to learn about the latest SOLIDWORKS 2017 add-in products, which offers hundreds of new customer-focused tools and enhancements that will provide you with the power you need to drive innovation.
Attend one our SOLIDWORKS 2017 webinars in October and November to learn about:
- New innovative capabilities that address PCB design, electro-mechanical, IoT and more
- More core power and performance to unleash new possibilities
- Powerful validation and simulation capabilities for creating breakthrough designs
- Design workflows to remove barriers when working with third party data
- Data integration from concept through manufacturing
- 3D printing tools and techniques
- Innovative industry specific products for soft goods design, steel structures, and pool liners
- Project and configuration management with Aras PLM
With more core power and performance, and new capabilities for emerging technologies, it’s never been easier to design and create with SOLIDWORKS, the design and development solution chosen by more than 3.1 million users worldwide.
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Webinars
Register for a webinar below, note times are listed as Eastern Daylight Time.
|Topic||Date||Start & End Time||Register|
|What’s New in SOLIDWORKS Inspection 2017||Tuesday, November 8, 2016||2:00 PM – 2:30 PM (EST)||Register|
|How SOLIDWORKS 2017 will work seamlessly with other CAD Tools||Thursday, November 10, 2016||2:00 PM – 2:45 PM (EST)||Register|
|What’s new with SOLIDWORKS MBD 2017||Thursday, November 17, 2016||1:00 PM – 1:30 PM (EST)||Register|
|SOLIDWORKS 2017 Large Assemblies||Wednesday, February 22, 2017||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)||Register|