Why Choose Javelin?
The number one choice for 3D design and manufacturing software
Making the right choice of reseller is very important when investing in a 3D design and manufacturing system. We would like to highlight four reasons why our customers chose us as their value added reseller:
A unique approach to Training
"Basic Training" at Javelin is not just about which commands to use to get the job done. There are several ways to model a particular part or assembly, but which is the best way? We take you further than the average trainer does - we teach you "Best Practices".
Training at Javelin Technologies
- Javelin supports a large number of customers in Ontario and the Atlantic Canada provincesand we have been doing so longer than most SolidWorks resellers in the world. The depth of our tech support database allows us to proactively teach answers to the most frequent questions encountered during a new user's learning curve.
- We offer more training courses than the average VAR. Several of the courses have been developed in-house, drawing upon on our experience and support database. For example, a student traveled from Israel to attend our API training course.
- All of our Certified Instructors have engineering and design experience from industry careers before joining our team. This experience allows them to adapt training materials to meet your specific needs.
- Our instructors are rotated monthly between training and staffing the technical support desk so that their knowledge is kept fresh and they are always exposed to the latest developments in the software.
- Take advantage of our Mobile Training Centre - if you can't come to us for training, we'll come to you and, we'll provide the laptop computers and networking equipment.
- We are the only SolidWorks VAR in Canada who offers highly effective online eLearning training courses for busy people who can't get out of the office for long periods of time. Learn at home or at work - where and when it is most convenient for you.
- Receive FREE training each year at our User Group Conferences
Our large support team and fast response times means you'll never be left high and dry with a technical question about the software.
Javelin Technical Services Team Members
- With over 2,200 SolidWorks customers in many different industries, we've answered and logged more varied technical support questions than most other VARs in the world.
- We continuously cross-train our support specialists so that you get the right answer to your question, no matter who picks up the phone when you call.
- We have a SolidWorks programmer in our office to develop custom macros and applications for our customers, as well as standard add-in products for SolidWorks.
- Alternatively, our on-staff Web developer can help you with strategies for delivering your designs to customers online.
- Javelin has the most informative website in the SolidWorks community. You will find more professional demonstrations, descriptions, and other useful information than anywhere else.
- As a Javelin subscription service customer, you can receive monthly Newsletters with time-saving tips and tricks, as well as other useful industry and product information.
Responsive and Knowledgeable Staff
Javelin takes a team approach to satisfying your needs. If the Account Manager assigned to your account isn't available, other members of the team are there to help.
Javelin Sales & Technical Team Members
- When you ask for a demonstration of SolidWorks, we prefer to first conduct a preliminary interview meeting at your office so that we will be able to tailor the demonstration to your specific needs and interests.
- All of our Account Managers are Mechanical Engineers or Technologists with real-world design experience. They can relate to your daily challenges at work, and propose practical software solutions to match.
- Our staff comes from such premier companies as: Siemens, DeHavilland, Christie Digital Systems, Linamar, BAE Systems and 3M Canada, to name a few.
A Great Company in General
- design contest every year with which you get free marketing for your product designs and can possibly win a trip to the Annual SolidWorks World Conference.
- Each year, Javelin either raises thousands of dollars for local charities, or covers each employee's salary for a day while they volunteer their time at local benefit organizations.
- 80% of Javelin customers are small businesses; these are the people that matter to us.
- We are very dedicated to helping our customers be highly successful with SolidWorks. We believe that this dedication shows up in our over 95% Subscription Renewal Rate each year.
- Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. often asks for our employees to be speakers at the Annual SolidWorks World Conference.