SOLIDWORKS Education Edition Software
CAD teaching tool for Educators & Education Establishments
The complete CAD teaching tool. Featuring software plus a full curriculum and interactive courseware, SOLIDWORKS® Education Edition is your all-inclusive resource for teaching 3D mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management.
SOLIDWORKS Education Edition includes:
- SOLIDWORKS Premium (3D CAD software)
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium (FEA tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion (kinematics analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics (part and mold filling analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability (environmental impact tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional (electrical systems design tools) NEW! It’s now easier than ever to teach design, mechatronics, and robotics all in one simple interface
- SOLIDWORKS Model Base Definition (define, organize, and publish 3D PMI)
- SOLIDWORKS Composer (technical documentation tools) NEW!
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize (develop rich, photo quality content) NEW!
- MySolidWorks Standard (your connection to everything SOLIDWORKS) NEW! Online resource to get answers to SOLIDWORKS questions
- Features over 320 product tutorial videos
- Includes SOLIDWORKS Certified Associate (CSWA) prep course
- Students use your schools’ free home use licenses
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate – Academic Certification
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional – Academic Certification NEW! After attaining a CSWA certification students can also go for the CSWP academic certification
Software is available in both standalone and network license versions.