Once a month, Javelin’s Certified SOLIDWORKS Electrical & PCB Experts will host a 30 minute webcast demonstrating the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Electrical and SOLIDWORKS PCB.You will learn technical tips, key features, and productivity benefits for your business.
Attendees will receive a complimentary 1 hour session with a SOLIDWORKS Electrical & PCB Expert to review their current design processes.
- Wired Wednesdays are complimentary and packed full of helpful design tips
- Get skilled on the advanced tools and the latest features
- The information is delivered to you live online, no need to travel
- Gain insight into the industry-specific tools that address your unique needs
- Ask a SOLIDWORKS Electrical Expert any questions you might have
- Webcast attendees will have the chance to win 1 of 4 $50 Amazon.ca gift cards*
*Each Amazon.ca gift card has a $50.00 value (CDN). Gift cards will be delivered via email from Amazon.ca. Contest applicable to Canadian residents only. Winners will be selected on Friday June 30th, 2017 by 5:00pm EDT.
Register for a Wired Wednesday Session
Choose a SOLIDWORKS Electrical or PCB webcast from the options below:
"Javelin’s quick response time, sales and technical support are all very good. We implemented SOLIDWORKS in 1998 and to date, remain a satisfied customer"
Brad Toole, Engineering Manager
Breaker Technology Ltd.
"The time we save using SOLIDWORKS and doing our own 3D printing helps us validate designs quickly to meet demanding project deadlines"
Ron Ryan, Fabrication Group Manager
"SOLIDWORKS has definitely brought something different to the Solar Industry. Our U.S. counterparts use 2D, but they will be switching to 3D soon"
Chris White, Design & Technical Manager
“Javelin is an easily accessible reseller who is supportive, knowledgeable and professional. Keep up the Gold Standard level of service.”