The 2019 Canadian Aerospace Summit offers access to the Canadian aerospace industry. Join over 1200 participants representing companies of every size and sector to network, do business, and learn about the latest industry trends. More than ever, success in aerospace requires a global perspective. Sprawling supply chains, the flow of goods, talent and innovation, and the realities of doing business in marketplaces around the world impact Canadian aerospace bottom lines on a daily basis.
Join Javelin Technologies at booth #219
- DISCOVER the 3D software and services available from Javelin
- SOLIDWORKS software solutions including CAD, Simulation, Injection Molding Analysis, CAM/Knowledge-Based Engineering (KBE), Inspection and Model-Based Definition (MBD).
- Artec 3D Scanners for reverse engineering
- Learn about our SOLIDWORKS Services and SOLIDWORKS training courses
- SOLIDWORKS PDM software and exclusive PDM services from Javelin
- MEET Javelin 3D technical experts and get your questions answered
- LEARN about the latest in Additive Manufacturing
The theme of this years event is “Canadian Aerospace Leadership: A Global Perspective.”
Stay ahead of the curve:
- What are the current challenges to growth, productivity and competitiveness?
- What are the emerging opportunities for the industry, and what do companies need to know in order to take advantage of them?
- What is Canada doing to face these challenges and opportunities?
- What strategies are other aerospace nations using to increase their competitiveness and empower their aerospace industries, both domestically and around the world?
- What should non-Canadian companies know about accessing the vast talent and opportunity in the Canadian aerospace sector?
Why should you attend?
- World-class conference program featuring renowned Canadian and international speakers.
- Network with suppliers and customers. Over 100 Canadian and international companies and over 1200 participants.
- Canada’s premier aerospace gathering, including the Aerospace Leadership Luncheon and the Annual Canadian Aerospace Dinner.
Date and Time
Tuesday, November 12 - 13, 2019
55 Colonel By Dr, Ottawa, ON K1N 9J2
Find more resources for topic: