Join Cimetrix, a division of Javelin Technologies, for this special 3D Printing and 3D Technologies event in Barrie, Ontario. Our 3D Printing experts will present the latest technologies and applications for Metal 3D Printing, Plastic 3D Printing, 3D Laser Scanners, and more.
Lunch and beverages will be provided at this complimentary event.
- NEW Desktop Metal Studio and Production Metal 3D Printers — from the features and benefits, to the printing process, available materials, industry and application highlights, and more.
- Stratasys 3D Printing Update — Focus on FDM and PolyJet printing technologies, NEW printers, NEW materials.
- 3D Printing Post Process Machines — Support material removal and surface finishing for all 3D print materials and across all print technologies. Automated, intelligent, comprehensive.
- Artec 3D Scanners — Professional Handheld Scanners for Industrial, Healthcare and Design Applications. Portable, phenomenally quick and can be used with objects of various sizes.
- Universal Laser Systems — Delivering the best customized laser material processing systems for the broadest range of materials at a reasonable cost.
- Design & 3D Printing Services — 3D Printing labs across Canada to provide you with fully functional 3D printed parts, quickly and efficiently.
- 12:00 pm – Lunch, Networking
- 12:30 pm – What’s New with Javelin & Cimetrix
- 1:00 pm – Desktop Metal – What’s New, What’s Coming Next
- 1:30 pm – What’s New with Stratasys – New Materials, Printers and More
- 2:00 pm – Cimetrix Part Services – How to get started with 3D part printing
- 2:15 pm – Post Process, Artec Scanners & Universal Laser Overview
- 2:45 pm – Q&A, Networking
Meet with 3D Printing Experts
Following the event, 3D Printing experts will be available to meet one-on-one to discuss your specific questions and concerns. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a meeting with an expert.
Date and Time
Thursday, November 22, 2018
12:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
MacLaren Art Centre, 37 Mulcaster St Barrie, ON L4M 3M2
Room: Rotary Education Centre
Find more resources for topic: