Your portable solution for 3D scanning and easy inspection
The lightweight ZEISS T-SCAN hawk with GOM Inspect software
The 3D scanner T-SCAN hawk is portable, precise and made to make a difference. In combination with the pre-installed GOM Inspect software, it’s a powerful solution that assists you along every step of your task. From capturing high quality 3D data to delivering high quality results: It’s made to simplify processes. It’s made for you.
Made to be portable
The compact T-SCAN hawk 3D scanner is designed to capture data wherever needed. The lightweight, hand-held solution supports you with everything from reverse engineering to quality control – in production and on site.
Made to be precise
The new T-SCAN hawk 3D scanner includes impressive technical features, such as photogrammetry of large objects, multiple laser sources and three scanning modes – making it the perfect solution even for fine details or deep pockets. The result: 3D data with maximum precision.
- Reverse Engineering
- From shape to CAD model
- Archiving of tools and cultural heritage
- Everything from small details to large parts
- Easy 3D inspection of wear and tear
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Trend analysis for multiple evaluations
- Quality Control
- Nominal-actual comparison
- Functional dimensioning
- Shop floor inspection
ZEISS T-SCAN Hawk Features
Simplify your entire workflow from scanning to evaluation and reporting
- Compact, lightweight and portable scanner design
- Travel-friendly to support you wherever needed
- Suitable for confined spaces and hard-to-reach areas
Easy to use and ready to go
- Stand-alone device
- Ready to start in no time
- Easy, intuitive scanning process
Likes a big challenge
- Ideal for very large or heavy object scanning
- Enhanced precision for even larger objects
- Built-in photogrammetry
- Highly reliable results
Adapts to your needs
- Multiple laser sources for fine details and large areas
- Captures data from almost any surface and material
- For dark and reflective objects and deep pockets
Check the T-SCAN HAWK specs
|Scan mode||Standard / Single line / Fine mode|
|Laser source||7 red crosses / Red line / 5 blue lines|
|Resolution||0.05 mm / 0.05 mm / 0.01 mm|
|Scanning area||Up to 550 mm x 600 mm|
|Accuracy||0.02 mm + 0.035 mm/m|
|High-precision GOM scalebar||with built-in photogrammetry|
|Laser class (IEC 60825-1:2014)||Class 2M (eye-safe)|
Revolutionary 3D scanning and data processing software
ZEISS T-SCAN Hawk operates with GOM Inspect, the well-established standard in 3D metrology. Powerful mesh editing functions make it an ideal tool for 3D printing and reverse engineering.
What’s more, you can effortlessly handle simple and complex tasks throughout your inspection process. A software to simplify and speed up your workflow.
Interested in an ZEISS T-SCAN Hawk 3D Scanner?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered