Reimagining how to connect the SOLIDWORKS ecosystem from around the world, while prioritizing the health and safety of attendees, 3DEXPERIENCE World will be a FREE all-virtual experience on February 8-11, 2021.
3DEXPERIENCE World brings together a vibrant community of SOLIDWORKS designers, engineers, manufacturers, entrepreneurs and business leaders to learn, engage, discover and share knowledge with each other about how to increase innovation and transform their business.
SOLIDWORKS technology has helped designers and manufacturers to continue to work, learn and connect during the pandemic, and delivered real solutions to help solve complex challenges. This event will highlight how SOLIDWORKS® customers have leveraged the technology to accomplish exceptional results.
During the virtual event you will be able to:
- Learn: Develop, hone and expand your skills with over 100 session
- Innovate: Get inspired from industry leaders and groundbreaking thinkers
- Collaborate: Connect with thousands of peers
- Community: Fuel your passion with unforgettable experiences
Check out the full agenda on the SOLIDWORKS website. Monday February 8 is an opportunity to take certifications and virtual networking, on February 9, 10 and 11 the main conference takes place with…
- 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM Meetups where you can network with your peers, learn how similar challenges have been solved, and ask questions of SOLIDWORKS experts and executives, thought leaders, makers and influencers.
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM General Sessions with a variety of live presentations. Each day industry luminaries and amazing engineers will share how combining technology with human ingenuity enables new ways of seeing the world, of inventing, learning, producing and doing business. SOLIDWORKS executives will also provide the latest news and developments on the 3DEXPERIENCE Works portfolio to help you accelerate innovation and grow your business.
- 11:15 AM – 5:00 PM Training Sessions held in virtual lecture-style breakouts, demos, product briefings, panel discussions, and roundtables on a wide variety of topics, taught by industry experts. The skills and knowledge you learn during these sessions can be used immediately, helping you and your team accelerate your design process. With a large number of training sessions available, you are sure to find multiple topics of interest to you.
What to expect:
Check out the event highlights from 2020 in the video below:
Discover the 3DEXPERIENCE Playground
The 3DEXPERIENCE® Playground is the hub of the event, where you can interact with our partners and learn how to extend your investment with Dassault Systèmes. You’ll be able to interact with student design teams and be inspired by makers, entrepreneurs, and manufacturing facilities’ stories to help empower your freedom to create.
Date and Time
February 8 - 11, 2021
10:00 AM EST
Find more resources for topic:
Can't find the event you are looking for? Watch one of our on-demand webinars: