Metal 3D printing has already had profound impacts on prototyping and manufacturing tooling, but with the ability to mass produce highly complex end-use parts, Additive Manufacturing 2.0 is poised to transform the manufacturing landscape.
Join Desktop Metal™ on November 18, 2020 for a free conference about the ways next-generation additive technologies like binder jetting unlock benefits like generative design, tooling free manufacturing and mass customization. You’ll also hear from Desktop Metal™ customers who are implementing AM 2.0 solutions to unlock throughput, repeatability, and competitive part costs.
- 10:00 AM EST / Morning session:
- Introduction to Additive 2.0
- Deep Dive: Desktop Metal Production System™
- Deep Dive: Desktop Metal Shop System™
- Additive Manufacturing 2.0 Applications
- 1:00 PM EST / Afternoon session:
Date and Time
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM ET
Find more resources for topic:
Can't find the event you are looking for? Watch one of our on-demand webinars: