A supply chain’s expanded capabilities and pace are critical to an automotive OEM’s ability to deliver innovative, high-quality products. On Time. Every Time.
Don’t get left behind. Join Additive industry leaders Stratasys and Cimetrix, a division of Javelin Technologies, on Tuesday, June 18, from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, at the Twenty7 Automobile Club in Mississauga, ON., to hear how additive manufacturing drives new efficiencies for Canadian automotive and manufacturing companies, expanding opportunities for growth.
Explore many OEM Additive Manufacturing applications and see how Canadian companies are benefiting from emerging manufacturing technologies. Hear from major OEMs and tiered suppliers such as Ford, Eckhart and Global Vehicle Systems.
Automotive OEM Keynote Speakers
Stephane Boucher, VP of Operations, GVS
Presenting: 3D Printing Uses in the world of Machine Building
- Vice President of Operations for Global Vehicle Systems
- A leader in the market for the design and build of custom automated assembly equipment for automotive tier 1 parts manufacturers
- Focus on assembly systems for plastic engine components, fuel tanks, interior and exterior trim assemblies
Bob Heath, Additive Manufacturing Application Engineer, Eckhart
Presenting: Adopting Additive Manufacturing in the Industrial Space
- AAS Computer Aided Drafting and Design ITT Technical Institute
- Tracked vehicle Maintenance and Operation ~4 years
- UH-60 Black Hawk Maintenance ~10.5 years
- Thermoforming tool design ~4 years
- Industrial Tool design ~2 years
- Additive Manufacturing ~5 years
- Hobby and professional
Jay Haubenstricker, Additive Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor, Ford
Presenting: AM Applications at Ford Vehicle Operations
- Mechanical Engineering Degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Automotive Manufacturing Experience – 18 Years
- 15 years with Ford Motor Co.
- 8 years in Tooling Automation
- Launched world’s first pre-installation driveline balancing system
- Launched first collaborative robots at Ford in North America
- Started and Operated own construction company for 8-years
- Additive Manufacturing at Ford for a year-and-a-half
What you will learn
During this session, you will learn (final agenda to be announced):
- 3D printing applications that can help you gain a competitive advantage in today’s global market
- Advanced materials that open new possibilities beyond rapid prototyping
- What’s new and what’s next – the future of 3D printing in automotive and manufacturing
- How top Canadian automotive companies are utilizing 3D printing
Free parking will be available onsite. This complimentary event includes lunch and beverages.
Date and Time
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
Twenty7 Automobile Club, 6380 Northwest Drive, Mississauga, ON., L4V 1J7
Find more resources for topic: