Desktop Metal discusses how heavy industries are using additive manufacturing in this webinar.
For Energy, Construction, and other Heavy Industry segments, metal 3D printing offers dramatic productivity benefits in several key areas, including:
- Rapid and cost-effective fabrication of complex metal parts and subassemblies
- Elimination of CNC shop bottlenecks, and foundry lead times and non-recurring engineering expenses
- Assembly consolidation for improved performance, reliability, and cost
- Mass production of key machine components – with no need for tooling
- On-demand production of replacement or custom parts.
Desktop Metal Shop System
The Desktop Metal Shop System is the world’s first metal binder jetting system designed for machine shops.
Designed with the modern machine shop in mind, the Shop System is built to fit seamlessly into your workflow. Produce parts with superior surface finish and resolution versus laser-based systems at a fraction of the cost.