Extending Multi-CAD data to the enterprise on the comprehensive, end-to-end Aras PLM platform brings companies value beyond just CAD and PDM tools, and allows teams throughout the product lifecycle to leverage new types of data, visualization, collaboration, and change management.
About the Aras SOLIDWORKS Connector
The Aras SOLIDWORKS PDM Pro Connector enables you to fully leverage your investment in SOLIDWORKS PDM by unlocking valuable product data for the enterprise and extended enterprise with secure access and permissions, while allowing design and engineering teams to continue working in their familiar SOLIDWORKS PDM environment.
Scalable and secure, the Aras SOLIDWORKS PDM Pro Connector delivers powerful capabilities highly sought-after by SOLIDWORKS PDM users, including: Engineering BOM Management, Enterprise Change, Integrated Project Management and much more.
SOLIDWORKS PDM and Aras Benefits
- Drive cross-functional collaboration
- Extend engineering business processes throughout the company and the extended supply chain
- Turn your SOLIDWORKS CAD BOM into a true Item-based Engineering Bill of Materials that’s ready for release to manufacturing
- Leverage business process management to streamline changes and achieve a single, standardized change process enterprise-wide
- Seamlessly connect parts, BOMs, CAD documents, drawings, suppliers and other product-related items into the project plan as deliverables & milestones for team collaboration
- Includes project portfolio management dashboards for visibility
Find more resources for topic: