Advanced Transportation Manufacturing Summit (ATMS) brings together AEROSPACE and AUTOMOTIVE OEMs, top tier suppliers, component manufacturers, services and solutions providers through a unique B2B forum.
The event will feature a focus on advanced manufacturing solutions and will begin with a full day of conferences on ‘Industry 4.0: A Roadmap to Adoption’.
Why you should attend:
- DISCOVER the 3D software and services available from Javelin
- SOLIDWORKS software solutions including CAD, Simulation, Injection Molding Analysis, CAM/Knowledge-Based Engineering (KBE), Inspection and Model-Based Definition (MBD).
- Artec 3D Scanners for reverse engineering
- Learn about our SOLIDWORKS Services and SOLIDWORKS training courses
- SOLIDWORKS PDM software and exclusive PDM services from Javelin
- MEET Javelin 3D technical experts and get your questions answered
- LEARN about the latest in Additive Manufacturing
ATMS Summit Program – February 4, 2020
The day is broken down into three main topics with keynote presentations from Government representatives and executives from leading transportation manufacturing companies.
Industry 4.0 – A Roadmap to Adoption for the Automotive and Aerospace Sectors
The morning presentation will start with key industry developments in Ontario’s manufacturing sector. Learn about investment and support for the industry sector development and hear from the City of Mississauga’s mayor, Bonnie Crombie.
Advanced Technology Adoption: Defining Requirements
- Critical components of an OEM-Supplier relationship
- Transforming business models for success in the Aerospace manufacturing supply chain.
- Panel discussion: How is the rate of technological change in transportation manufacturing impacting demands on suppliers?
- Identifying Challenges and Opportunities for the Supply Chain with the Implementation of Innovative Technology
- Workforce Development as a Strategic Growth Factor
- Succeeding and Growing Together – Design / Build / Supply Chain / Academia
Industry 4.0: Strategies, Methods and Guidelines for the Supply Chain
- Advanced Manufacturing in the Automotive Sector: How are Canadian Companies Driving Development?
- Navigating the Shift to Advanced Manufacturing
- Panel Discussion: Beyond the Hype: How are Enterprises Successfully Transitioning to Digitalization of their Processes?
- The Crucial Role of LiDAR Technology in Present and Future Advanced Transportation
- Panel Discussion: Understanding and Mitigating the Risks of Cybersecurity in the Manufacturing Supply Chain
- Cybersecurity for Increasingly Complex Manufacturing Environments
- Panel Discussion: How Can Industry Prepare and Recruit the Talent of the Future?
Date and Time
February 4-6 2020
Toronto Congress Center, 650 Dixon Rd, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1J1
Find more resources for topic: