Build your business at Canada’s leading manufacturing event. Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show (CMTS) is Canada’s national stage for manufacturing technologies, best practices and industry connections.
For more than 30 years, the CMTS audience from within Canada’s leading industries including automotive and aerospace have come together to source solutions and knowledge from the global leaders in machine tools and tooling, metalworking, and advanced manufacturing.
The national manufacturing show offers a diverse mix of live technology on display, with unrivalled keynotes, panel discussions and technical sessions. CMTS includes several signature networking events where the industry comes together to connect, share and celebrate manufacturing.
Why YOU should attend
Visit us at Booth 1139
- DISCOVER the 3D software and services available from Javelin
- SOLIDWORKS software solutions including CAD, Simulation, Injection Molding Analysis, CAM/Knowledge-Based Engineering (KBE), Inspection and Model-Based Definition (MBD).
- Artec 3D Scanners for reverse engineering
- Learn about our SOLIDWORKS Services and SOLIDWORKS training courses
- SOLIDWORKS PDM software and exclusive PDM services from Javelin
- MEET Javelin 3D technical experts and get your questions answered
- EXPERIENCE the latest in Additive Manufacturing
- Live Equipment Demonstrations: CMTS provides a unique, hands-on learning environment in which attendees can discover revolutionary manufacturing technologies. Explore cutting-edge technologies at Canada’s largest manufacturing event!
- New Products: Discover the technologies, processes and applications that enable businesses like yours to accelerate delivery, increase affordability, and drive innovations throughout the supply chain. Find hundreds of new products and solutions from 700+ industry suppliers.
Education lineup – power-packed learning opportunities
- Keynotes – Kick off your day with leading visionaries and futurists who will share their perspectives on technological advancements that will shape Canada’s manufacturing future.
- Panel Discussions – Panels of industry experts are convened to educate the CMTS audience on critical issues facing Canada’s manufacturing sectors including automotive and aerospace, among others.
- RAPID Canada Conference – Learn about the latest developments in additive manufacturing/3D technologies, from leading experts on this disruptive technological innovation in manufacturing.
- Advanced Manufacturing Canada (AMC) Conference – In its fourth iteration and featured for the first time at CMTS, the AMC Conference will continue the national dialogue on Canada’s productivity challenge. Hot topics include automation, automation economics and workforce development.
- The SME Theatre – These technical sessions on the show floor are hands-on, specific, technical talks that hit the pressure points and pains for today’s Canadian manufacturer. Leading suppliers and solution providers will offer real-world case studies and testimonials solving today’s manufacturing challenges.
- Workshops, Tours and Boot Camps – Gain a deeper understanding of Additive Manufacturing, Automation & Robotics, and more during these half-day seminars.
- Exhibitor Demos, Lunch & Learns and more – Don’t miss equipment demos, ask-the-expert sessions, along with a variety of in-booth, hands-on learning right on the show floor.
Networking Events – Building business relationships
- Opening Night Reception – Join CMTS alumni visitors, exhibitors, partners and media to celebrate the opening of CMTS.
- Show Floor Social – Join us for the ‘late night at CMTS’ where exhibits are open until 8:00 PM so busy job shops don’t have to shut down to visit CMTS.
- Conference Delegates Reception – Conference delegates, speakers, advisors and sponsors are invited to enjoy this time to connect after their sessions wrap up at CMTS.
- Exhibitor Socials – Found amongst the exhibits, enjoy the elevated experience many exhibitors offer with hospitality events within their booth during event hours.
Register now and join us at the CMTS to learn how Javelin can help you and your business succeed.
Date and Time
September 30 - October 3, 2019
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The International Centre (Halls 1-4) 6900 Airport Road Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E8 Canada
Find more resources for topic: