Attend a 3D Technology Event at the University of Victoria on Wednesday, March 6 2019, from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM to discover the latest from SOLIDWORKS and our latest Additive Manufacturing solutions.
- 12:00 PM — 12:30 PM: Registration & Lunch (Complimentary)
- 12:30 PM — 1:40 PM: Session 1 – SOLIDWORKS Solutions
- Presenter: Angus Hudson; Application Expert – Javelin Technologies & University of Victoria Alumni
- Explore the many ways SOLIDWORKS enables you to produce your best designs, faster than ever before. This session will demonstrate the essential tools that have made SOLIDWORKS the industry standard for 3D CAD, as well as the solutions that extend its functionality beyond mechanical design.
- Learn about critical design tools
- Experience the benefits of fully integrated FEA analysis
- Understand how to best communicate and protect your design data
- Discover what’s new in the latest 2019 release
- 1:40 PM — 2:00 PM: Q&A, Break
- 2:00 PM — 3:30 PM: Session 2 – Additive Manufacturing
- Presenters: Dubi Finklshtein & Drew Archibald – Cimetrix (a division of Javelin) Additive Manufacturing
- This session will focus mainly on 3D Printing manufacturing applications; from jigs and fixtures, tooling, and end use parts. The latest accessible metal 3D Printing technologies and design best practices will also be discussed.
- Advanced Additive Manufacturing applications
- Desktop Metal product and technology overview
- NEW Xact Metal Accessible Metal Powered bed fusion 3D Printing
- 3:30 PM — 4:00 PM: Q&A, Networking
We hope to see you at the event! Space is limited, register today!
Date and Time
Wednesday March 6, 2019
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM PST
University of Victoria, 3800 Finnerty Rd, Victoria, BC V8P 5C2
Find more resources for topic: