DEFSEC Atlantic is a major networking opportunity for the Aerospace, Defense and Security industries — the second largest of its kind in Canada. Focused on showcasing Atlantic Canadian opportunities, the show’s worldwide reach creates partnership potential for all attendees.
Visit us at Booth 209
Javelin will be exhibiting at DEFSEC Atlantic where you can:
- DISCOVER the 3D software and services available from Javelin.
- SOLIDWORKS software solutions including CAD, Simulation, CAM/Knowledge Based Engineering (KBE), Electrical, Inspection, PCB design, and Model Based Definition (MBD).
- Artec 3D Scanners for reverse engineering.
- Learn about our SOLIDWORKS Services and SOLIDWORKS training courses.
- SOLIDWORKS PDM software and exclusive PDM services from Javelin.
- MEET Javelin 3D technical experts and get your questions answered.
- EXPERIENCE the latest in Additive Manufacturing.
Why YOU should attend
DEFSEC Atlantic gives you access to Incorporating elements of both a trade show and a defense procurement conference, providing access to “the right people” in an engaging and professional setting.
- A significant number and variety of exhibitors both from Atlantic Canada and beyond.
- International companies and delegates, as well as Canadian Trade Commissioners, to assist you in discovering potential trade and export opportunities.
- Facilitated Business-to-Business/Business-to-Government meetings.
- Excellent networking events both as part of the show and also in tandem with it.
- A relevant and informative seminar series.
- Both informative and “hands-on” demonstrations in the indoor booths.
- Outdoor demonstrations which in the past have included control of unmanned vehicles (in the air and on water), diving technologies, boat rides, naval vessel tours and more.
- One-stop shopping for information on government programs designed to assist companies to move to the next level.
- Everything you require located in a single venue; with meals provided, there is no need to leave through the day.
Date and Time
October 1-3, 2019
Cunard Centre, 961 Marginal Rd., Halifax, NS., B3H 4P7
Find more resources for topic: