SEA-LECT Plastics turns customer ideas into reality. Using the integration of DELMIAWORKS ERP and SOLIDWORKS 3D Design, SEA-LECT creates a single project portfolio that provides complete project history, costs, material and labor requirements, product documentation and lot traceability.
Watch the case study video to learn how SEA-LECT Plastics uses the integration of DELMIAWORKS ERP and SOLIDWORKS 3D Design to turn their customers concepts into reality.
The complete closed loop design to manufacturing solution allows SEA-LECT to:
- Create a single project portfolio that includes complete project history, costs, material and labor requirements and product documentation
- Quickly deliver precise quotes based on current design and actual costs
- Easily transition a project from design to tooling to production
- Meet strict data security protocols required by their military customers
- Provide complete lot control on what material has been used for each project
An end-to-end ERP System developed with a “shop floor first” focus to help mid-market manufacturers increase efficiency and visibility of performance on the plant floor.
DELMIAWORKS ERP System is tailored specifically for your factory’s environment to streamline processes across sales, order processing, finance, human resources, planning, production, inventory, procurement and more. It becomes the backbone for visibility, execution and communication of manufacturing activities and data throughout your supply chain.
Find more resources for topic: