3D technology is rapidly evolving, and we want to share some of the most impactful new features and tips and tricks that will ensure your success in 2020. Hear from industry experts who are implementing these tools throughout the design to manufacturing process, to gain a competitive advantage.
We will also include a special session that we have never featured at a live event before! As a hint, we guarantee you will leave this event with new technical knowledge that will help you in your daily tasks.
Design to Manufacturing
Improved Performance: SOLIDWORKS 2020 delivers many important enhancements that will speed up and improve your product development process. During this event, you will see live demonstrations and learn tips and tricks related to improved performance including; working with large assemblies.
Streamlined Processes: Manage your design data and workflow with SOLIDWORKS data management solutions. Plan each stage of a project, assign resources and tasks, and attach required documentation within the same ecosystem used to design. We will take a closer look at this data management solution; including: Dashboards, Real-time Reporting, Project BOM, Task Lists and PDM Connection.
Additive Manufacturing: Take your designs from concept to reality more efficiently than ever before. We will share the top new enhancements in plastic and metal 3D printers, as well as relevant use cases of companies in your industry who have adopted this technology.
- 3:00 PM – 3:30 AM: Welcome registration, appetizers and beverages
- 3:30 PM – 3:50 PM: Improved performance – large assembly and productivity features in SOLIDWORKS
- 3:50 PM – 4:20 PM: Streamlined processes – a closer look at your data, from design to manufacturing
- 4:20 PM – 4:40 PM: What’s new top features
- 4:40 PM – 5:00 PM: Tips and tricks **special session**
- 5:00 PM – 5:15 PM: Refreshment break
- 5:15 PM – 6:00 PM: Trends in Additive Manufacturing – plastics and metal
- 6:00 PM: Seminar conclusion, networking
This is a unique opportunity to network with SOLIDWORKS experts from different backgrounds, and managers from local businesses. Reserve your seat today!
**This event is complimentary**
Date and Time
MARCH 3, 2020
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Catalyst 137, 137 Glasgow St., Kitchener, ON., N2G 4X8
Find more resources for topic: