3D printing labs give students a space to learn, explore ideas, test designs and solve real-life problems using technologies that are quickly becoming an industry standard. This is just one of the many reasons why high schools, colleges and universities all over the world are investing in this endeavor.
How do Makerspaces benefit schools?
- Encourages STEAM exploration on industry-standard equipment
- Offers students opportunities for workforce development
- Reinforces classroom concepts with hands-on application
- Positions schools in the realm of cutting edge
- Powers iterative testing and best-in-class research
- Opens the door for partnership opportunities with local businesses
- Inspires design thinking and problem solving
Download the white paper to learn the best practices for setting up a 3D print lab for education:
Find more resources for topic: