DraftSight™ is an easy-to-use, professional-grade 2D CAD product that generally takes a few minutes to download and runs on Windows®. Fill out the form to download DraftSight Premium software and try FREE for 30 days.
DraftSight Premium Trial Version
Designed for individuals, designers, makers, manufacturers, professionals, and companies that need a robust 2D drafting and 3D design experience to help meet their needs on drafting, modeling, prototyping, manufacturing, laser cutting and 3D printing. The Premium version includes all DraftSight Professional features plus a comprehensive set of 3D DWG design and constraint capabilities.
- DraftSight for Windows® is offered in paid versions only.
- Once you download and install DraftSight (free 30-day trial or purchased version), you will no longer be able to redownload or access any previous free version of DraftSight (2018 or earlier).
DraftSight Individual User Versions and Pricing
For individual users DraftSight is available as annual subscription software and offered in two different versions:
- DraftSight Professional is US$249/year. Buy DraftSight Professional Now »
- DraftSight Premium (available as a 30 day trial) costs US$599/year. Buy DraftSight Premium Now »
Learn more about the difference between the versions of DraftSight
NOTE: DraftSight Standard is no longer available and has been merged with DraftSight Professional. Existing DraftSight Standard clients may continue to use Standard and renew their subscription(s).
DraftSight for Groups/Companies
For large organizations with many users or multiple sites that need an advanced 2D CAD drafting solution with powerful, productivity boosting features and API to help bring their designs to life quickly and easily DraftSight is available as two Enterprise versions:
- DraftSight Enterprise is available as an annual subscription (US$399/year) or a perpetual license (US$499/licence + US$299/maintenance). Minimum of 2 licenses required for purchase. Contact us to purchase DraftSight Enterprise »
- DraftSight Enterprise Plus an annual subscription (US$699) or perpetual license (US$899/license + $499/maintenance). Minimum of 2 licenses required for purchase. Contact us to purchase DraftSight Enterprise Plus »
What file formats can DraftSight open and save?
In addition to the .dwg file format, DraftSight can also read and save .dxf files. Like many other products, DraftSight utilizes libraries from the Open Design Alliance (ODA) for its DWG file format support. DraftSight can read .dwg and .dxf file versions as early as 2.5.
DraftSight Support Options
Users can sign up for free Community Support or purchase our Enterprise License Subscription, which includes a bundle of services and makes it easier for companies with multiple users to install DraftSight and get the most out of the product and service.
Free Community Support provides immediate, open access to engaging online training videos, easy-to-follow tutorials, curriculum materials and much more. Access the Draftsight Community »
DraftSight System Requirements
Download the software requirements data sheet to ensure you are always working with a DraftSight supported and optimized system for hardware, operating system.
var form = 'https://solution.trimech.com/l/957542/2021-12-28/23z4';
var params = window.location.search;
document.getElementById("pardotform").setAttribute("src", form + params);