We will focus on how change is managed between Mechanical CAD (MCAD) and Electrical CAD (ECAD) to help reduce prototype costs. The demonstration includes:
- Eliminate cost of lining up holes
- Work bidirectionally with MCAD
- Managing your BOM and other reports
Powerful PCB Design Technology
SOLIDWORKS PCB, powered by leading electrical design software Altium, doesn’t compromise on its core focus. With a powerful set of PCB design features to meet the demands of today’s complex designs. Altium have packed in all of the latest design technology from over 25 years of R&D experience.
- A powerful PCB design engine gives you all the tools you need to get your designs done quickly and efficiently. From comprehensive design rule checks to real-time 3D clearance checking, you’ve got the features you need for your innovative designs.
- A streamlined schematic editing environment has all the tools you need to bring your designs to life. Easily re-use design elements with a powerful library manager, and keep it all of your design data organized with hierarchical multi-sheet design.
- An easy-to-use and unified interface lets you get to work immediately. A seamless interface between schematic editing and board layout keeps you at your most productive.
A professional PCB design tool capable of meeting the demands of today’s products, which allows you to develop the most efficient schematics for your board layouts.
Integration of PCB design seamlessly with SOLIDWORKS CAD, with a managed ECO change process and distinct workflows to keep you at your most productive.