Learn how Enventys Partners utilized the Stratasys Origin One 3D Printer, high-performance medical grade materials, and design freedom of additive to create a unique lice removal device economically.
Discover how removing traditional tooling requirements unlocked the ability to consolidate components into a single design, reduce material use through typology optimization, and drastically lower production costs.
Join us to learn:
- About the types of applications that can compete with traditional manufacturing costs.
- The benefits of prototyping and producing parts on the same 3D Printer.
- How new material innovations happening in photopolymers are unlocking new production applications for 3D Printing.
- How to leverage ecosystem partnerships to speed up development time and unlock new capabilities.
- TJ Root, Design And Development Engineer at Enventys Partners
Register to watch the webinar on-demand.
Date and Time
Find more resources for topic:
Can't find the event you are looking for? Watch one of our on-demand webinars: