Take a look at the ExOne Innovent+
The most advanced and flexible binder jet 3D printer in a compact package
High-quality 3D Printing
Innovent+® is designed to reliably produce functional parts in a variety of materials, including metal, ceramics, and composites.
The newest generation Innovent+® is easy to use and comes with patented dispensing, spreading and compacting technology — critical for getting a consistent, high-quality print from fine powders. Improved print speed control. New enhanced safety features, such as dust control.
Achieve superior part quality and repeatability
An affordable, compact and reliable 3D printer for metal, ceramic, or composites. Since 2018.
- Easy to use: Intuitive software. Simple to load powder. Easy-to-move boxes. Perfect for educating students, use in a lab or getting started with binder jet 3D printing. And if you manufacture small MIM-style parts or machine them in your shop, this may be the only metal 3D printer you'll ever need. It's so affordable, some customers get two.
- Features ExOne’s exclusive and patented Advanced Compaction Technology serves three functions: dispensing, spreading and compacting ultra-fine powders with precision. That helps deliver industry-leading part density and repeatability
- Designed to reliably produce functional parts in a variety of materials, including metal, ceramics, and composites
- Includes critical dust control features that allow the compact machine to comfortably run in a wide range of environments
- Process options enabled by various printhead sizes, including; 80, 30, or 10 picoliter printhead
Compact and Affordable
It's easy to get into an Innovent+, and it's even easier to manage. With build dimensions of 160 x 65 x 65 mm (6.3 x 2.5 x 2.5 in), it only takes a 10-pound bag of standard MIM powder to get started. We've had users tell us: "It's the perfect size."
Amazing quality and surface finish
By printing ultra-fine MIM powders, you can achieve fine features and surface-finish results that impress and routinely meet final post-sintering dimensional tolerances of +/- 2.5%.
A multi-material genius
The Innovent+ was built for material changeovers. Try your hand at more than two dozen metal, ceramic and composite materials. All you need is a new bag of material to get started.
The ExOne Innovent+ provides metal, ceramic and composite materials for production parts
17-4PH, 304L, 317L, Aluminum 6061, Cobalt Chrome, Copper, H13 Tool Steel, Inconel 718, Inconel 625, M2 Tool Steel, Titanium, Tungsten Heavy
Alumina, Carbon, Silicon Carbide, Tungsten Carbide Cobalt
316 w/Bronze, 420 w/Bronze, Boron Carbide, Silicon Carbide w/Silicon, Tungsten with Bronze
ExOne Innovent+ Printer Specifications
Binder Jet 3D Printing
|Binder Systems||AquaFuse, Clean- Fuse, FluidFuse, PhenolFuse|
|Build Box||160 x 65 x 65 mm (6.3 x 2.5 x 2.5 in)|
|Build Volume||0.676 L (41 in³)|
|Maximum Build Rate||166 cc/hr ; 10 in³/hr|
|Minimum Powder Size||2 μm (d50)|
|Print Resolution*||30 μm voxels|
|External Dimensions||1.203 x 1.016 x 1.434 mm (47.4 x 40.0 x 56.5 in)|
|Layer Height||30-200 μm|
|Weight||500 kg (1,100 lbs)|
|Electrical Requirements||120V 1-phase 60Hz
230V 1-phase 50Hz
* Print resolution is based on using a 10 picoliter printhead and 30 μm layer. Results may vary on system configuration and materials used.
ExOne Innovent+ Benefits
Lets you build, accurate, repeatable parts faster than ever before
Binder jet 3D printer technology
As the global leader in binder jet 3D printers, ExOne printing systems are used and trusted by major manufacturers worldwide for mission-critical applications.
ExOne machines are known for accuracy, reliability, and ease of use.
Safe handling for any environment
Innovent+ comes equipped with master-level powder handling. Aside from Advanced Compaction Technology (ACT) it includes critical dust control features that allow the compact machine to comfortably run in a wide range of environments, including the office, school or factory.
Binder jetting fabricates metal, ceramic and composite parts with little to no waste. It offers a dramatic improvement over traditional manufacturing, which generates enormous volumes of debris, often toxic, that must be cleaned and recycled, or put into landfills
ExOne is the pioneer and global leader in binder jet 3D printing technology. Since 1995, ExOne has been on a mission to deliver powerful 3D printers that solve the toughest problems and enable world-changing innovations.
Their 3D printing systems quickly transform powder materials — including metals, ceramics, composites and sand — into precision parts, metal casting molds and cores, and innovative tooling solutions. Industrial customers use our technology to save time and money, reduce waste, improve their manufacturing flexibility, and deliver designs and products that were once impossible.
3D Printer Services
3D Printing Productivity and maintenance with Javelin services
With our 3D Printer Subscription Service, you have access to extensive help from our 3D Printing experts. Which will enhance your hardware investment and guide you through development challenges.
- Live Technical Support from our certified support team.
- Onsite Support to solve your technical issue right on your machine.
- Regular Communication of 3D printer software updates and technical tips and tricks.
Learn about our 3D Printer Subscription Service »
Maintenance & Materials
When you purchase a new 3D printer from Javelin, our service contracts give you predictable maintenance costs and simplified purchasing cycles for spare parts, service and consumables/material.
- Annual onsite service of your machine
- Get replacement 3D printer materials and parts directly from us
Exclusive pricing for Education
Contact us to learn more about educational pricing and maintenance contracts for educational institutions.
3D Printer Training
Our exclusive 3D Printing training and mentoring will show you how to optimize and 3D Print your 3D models more cost effectively to become an Additive Manufacturing expert:
- Learn how to print Your 3D designs with confidence
- Understand 3D printing technology and material usage
- Reduce your 3D printing time and costs
Is the ExOne Innovent+ right for you?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered