Creating prototypes with 3D printing / Advanced Manufacturing provides the flexibility required to make this crucial trial and error process possible for physical products.
TriMech General Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Services, Dan Straka and TriMech Solutions Consultant, Haley Huffman, discuss the possibilities with advanced manufacturing and TriMech’s Advanced Manufacturing Services.
During this webinar you will learn:
- About TriMech’s Advanced Manufacturing Services
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Modélisation par dépôt en fusion (FDM)
- Fusion à jets multiples (FJM)
- Origin P3 3D Printing
- Impression 3D PolyJet
- SAF 3D Printing
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Stéréolithographie (SLA)
- Usinage CNC
- Silicone Casting
- RTV Molding and Urethane Casting
- The possibilities with prototyping and 3D printing
This webinar is part of a series where we will demonstrate the end-to-end design to manufacture process for an everyday product and cover a wide range of software tools including visualize, motion, simulation as well as advanced manufacturing.