Is it time to switch your 3D CAD software?
Is your current 3D CAD system providing engineers with the tools they need to innovate faster? Ask yourself these questions:
- Are our engineers frustrated with their current 3D CAD software?
- Are parts not fitting together correctly the first time?
- Are we missing important product launch dates due to assembly issues?
- Are our engineers spending too much time searching for drawings or parts?
- Do we struggle to find qualified engineers who are experienced in using our current tool?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, the time is right to consider changing CAD tools. Download the following free guide created by Tech-Clarity, who analyzed how companies rated their transition process to migrate to a new CAD tool. The experiences of those who were especially happy with how the migration went were compared to the rest. The results of this analysis became the basis for best practices for migrating to a new 3D CAD tool. While both groups reported many benefits after making the transition, Top Performing Implementers reported even greater improvement.
Find out why over 3 million users rely on SOLIDWORKS
- Depth of solutions. SOLIDWORKS is now an entire ecosystem of solutions that supports the entire enterprise, from building best-in-class connected products to supporting downstream disciplines to keep designs flowing through development and into production faster than ever.
- Largest talent pool in the industry. SOLIDWORKS also offers companies the largest pool of the most talented, well-trained engineers in the world. According to Monster.com, one-third of job openings seeking CAD skills in Canada are for SOLIDWORKS users.
- Passionate user community. With over 2.3 million active users at over 234,800 companies and 247 SOLIDWORKS user groups located throughout the world, you will never have to go far to find answers to your SOLIDWORKS questions.
Download the free 3D CAD software transition guide now.
Find more resources for topic: