Join us for an open house event in Halifax, NS as Javelin’s 3D Printing experts present the latest technologies and applications for Plastic and Metal 3D Printing.
Learn all about the Plastic 3D Printers available from Stratasys, as well as the NEW Desktop Metal Studio and Production Metal 3D Printers — from the features and benefits, to the printing process, available materials, industry and application highlights, and more.
This open house event will contain two sessions – Fused Deposition Modeling / PolyJet Plastic 3D Printing in the morning and Metal 3D Printing in the afternoon. Lunch will be provided at this complimentary event.
Meet with Javelin Experts
Following the open house event, 3D Printing experts will be available to meet one-on-one to answer your specific questions and concerns regarding 3D Design and 3D Printing. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule a meeting with an expert.
- 10:00 AM: Registration, Networking
- 10:10 AM: Javelin Technologies Introduction
- 10:20 AM: Stratasys Technology Overview – FDM
- 10:50 AM: Stratasys Technology Overview – PolyJet
- 11:20 AM: Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing Essentials Training Course Overview
- 11:30 AM: Lunch & Networking
- 12:30 PM: Desktop Metal 3D Printing Systems presentation
- 1:15 PM: SOLIDWORKS Best Design Practices for 3D Printing presentation
- 1:45 PM: Q&A
Date and Time
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Ashburn Golf Club, 3250 Joseph Howe Drive, Halifax, NS B3L 4T7
Find more resources for topic: