Innovation starts with someone asking, “What if?” or “Why not?”
Answering these questions with any great certainty typically requires the time and expense of physical prototyping and testing. But this can stifle innovation under the weight of an organization’s cost constraints. So, we asked, “What if many of the questions that arise from the painstaking process of designing, testing, refining, and testing again, could be answered before any metal was cut or wiring installed?”
The result is SOLIDWORKS® Simulation, a dramatic transformation of the design process, where easy-to-use, yet powerful analysis tools can be employed every step of the way. SOLIDWORKS Simulation provides testing and analysis of parts and products in real-world environments in advance of any manufacturing work.
Join us for an informative seminar and learn from SOLIDWORKS Simulation expert Sasi Sithambaram, Senior Simulation Technical Manager at DS SolidWorks.
Real world examples will be used to illustrate the following:
- Identifying and addressing vibration issues in your design as per regulatory requirements. Learn how dynamic loads work and can cause catastrophic field failures.
- Tackling the most challenging and complex nonlinear problems using SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium. Get a sneak preview into our next generation product SIMULIA Simulation Engineer.
- How does fluid flow with heat transfer multi physics conditions affect overall performance of a design?
- How to develop innovative minimum mass components in SOLIDWORKS using the New Topology Study in SOLIDWORKS 2018.
- 12:00 pm – Registration and Lunch
- 12:20 pm – Javelin Introduction
- 12:25 pm to 1:00 pm – Presentation Part 1 with Live Product Demonstrations – Nonlinear and fluid flow solutions
- 1:00 pm to 1:10 pm – Break
- 1:10 pm to 1:15 pm – Guest Speaker TBA
- 1:15 pm to 1:45 pm – Presentation Part 2 with Live Product Demonstrations – New topology study in 2018
- 1:45 pm to 2:00 pm – Q & A
Meet the Presenter
Sasi Sithambaram – Senior Simulation Technical Manager; DS SolidWorks.
Sasi Sithambaram is part of the Simulation technical team at DS SOLIDWORKS. Prior to that, Sasi worked at a SOLIDWORKS reseller for several years as an Elite Application Engineer, specializing in Design Validation. Sasi holds an M.S. and B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University at Buffalo.
Date and Time
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2018
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Catalyst 137, 137 Glasgow St, Kitchener, ON., N2G 4X8
Find more resources for topic: