Javelin COVID-19 Response
For everyone’s health and safety, preventing the propagation and protecting our people, our customers and their families are our highest priorities at Javelin Technologies.
Our Commitment to Customer Safety
For many years Javelin has been “cloud based” so during the current COVID-19 situation, we have been able to adjust our operations and will continue to provide our same high level of products and services to our customers.
Interaction with our customers
We are encouraging online, phone or video meetings be conducted with customers wherever possible.
To support the Canadian COVID-19 response: We are leveraging our manufacturing facility and medical industry experience to create Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) for medical workers, and provide 3D printing services for designers, manufacturers, and healthcare professionals creating medical-grade components for pandemic response initiatives. Learn More »
Our Technical Support Team is working as usual. We are here to help you. Our latest COVID-19 technical information can be found on our blog »
Also register for the upcoming webinar on using SOLIDWORKS during COVID-19.
Cloud Service and PDM Service Teams are continuing with projects. In person work is being moved to remote work. You will be contacted directly by our Services Team if there are any changes required to the delivery of services for your project.
Additive Manufacturing Services
Our Part Manufacturing facility is still operating to provide customers with parts and part manufacturing services should your supply chains be interrupted. We have implemented social distancing, additional hygiene and disinfection protocols in the facility to ensure employee and customer safety.
Additive Manufacturing Supplies
Our distribution centre in Oakville is still in full operation so that we can continue to provide the parts and consumables for your Additive Manufacturing needs. You can purchase supplies from our web store »
Additive Manufacturing Equipment Service
All our Technicians are available to offer remote support for your 3D printer through our usual support channels.
Scheduled classroom courses have been moved to online. For many years Javelin has provided live online training, known as “JOLT”, so this conversion will still provide the same high quality training that Javelin is known for. Any customers enrolled in a classroom based course will be contacted directly by our Training Team to make other arrangements.
Software for Remote Workers
Helping you to Sell Online
Safety at Javelin
From a Health and Safety standpoint we are using Public Health recommendations as our guide and may increase measures as required. Currently Javelin has implemented the following operational changes:
- During this sensitive period, we are providing all staff, whose job responsibilities can be fulfilled remotely, with the option to work from home. For those team members who must work from an office, due to the nature of their job, we are asking them to take all recommended precautions to maintain a clean and healthy environment and follow all hygiene protocols. We will continue to assess this on a week-by-week basis.
- We have implemented all recommended “Social Distancing” and hygiene practices as recommended by Public Health officials.
- All inter-office travel (between Javelin offices in Canada) will be on an essential basis only.
- Due to the Canadian Government’s tightening of controls at the border, all Javelin travel outside of Canada is no longer permitted until further notice.
- Anyone who has traveled outside of Canada is required to work from home for a period of 14 days upon their return.
- We are encouraging online, phone or video meetings be conducted with customers. We are no longer accepting any visitors to Javelin offices, except for shipments and deliveries.
- We have implemented an online form for customers to inform us of any travel or symptoms at their location.
Do you need Assistance?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered