Training Courses Available
Learn SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD, PDM, Communication, Simulation, Electrical, or GD&T
*CM2/Configuration Management Training not included
SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Training
Our SOLIDWORKS courses allow you to develop your skills with process based training. Start with the SOLIDWORKS Essentials course and move on to Parts, Surfacing, Advanced Assemblies, and creating Drawings.
Plus application specific courses for Sheet Metal, Weldments, and Routing
SOLIDWORKS Communication Training
Learn how to communicate product and manufacturing information directly in 3D, bypassing time-consuming 2D processes, and eliminating potential problems
Courses include SOLIDWORKS Inspection, MBD, Composer, and Visualize rendering
SOLIDWORKS PDM Training
Learn how to use Product Data Management software to share information and collaborate on designs with everyone in your extended design team.
Administration training also available
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Training
Learn how to virtually test new ideas, quickly and efficiently evaluate performance, and improve quality
Includes Standard, Professional, Premium and Flow Simulation courses
SOLIDWORKS PCB and Electrical Training
Learn how to simplify product design creation with embedded electrical systems including PCBs, power systems, user controls, complex wiring, and harnesses
Includes SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic 2D, 3D, and PCB training
Our courses are designed to help understand and interpret the fundamentals of GD&T, ASME Y14.5-2018.
Courses include basic and advanced
Make your SOLIDWORKS system more efficient and automate common tasks with the API or DriveWorks.
Courses include VBA, API, and DriveWorks
Choose from two different training methods available to you
Receive SOLIDWORKS training as a group in a traditional classroom environment.
Classes can be taken in one of our 16 training locations across Canada using SOLIDWORKS approved training content and methodologies.
- Cost effective training method.
- Leave the office to concentrate on learning.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
Live Online Training
With our online training you will experience an interactive learning environment where you can give feedback, gain access to the SOLIDWORKS training files and get time to work on training exercises.
- Online courses are typically half day sessions.
- More effective than video based training, with recorded videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
"The method of instruction in teaching SOLIDWORKS Essentials was very effective. Each lesson was informative and complemented with time for practice in the form of exercises that reinforced the skills that were clearly demonstrated during lecture time. Extremely patient, the instructor always made sure to answer questions and clarify answers. I am certainly better prepared with more skills and more efficient CAD techniques."
— Joe Felice, Self Employed
"Without hesitation, I would absolutely recommend this course to anyone who has an interest in growing their abilities within the engineering industry. The content was bountiful, the instructor was helpful, and the pace was the perfect balance of comfort and challenge."
— Sarah Rauer, Phybridge
"The instructor was able to answer my questions on the spot in every type of scenario. The techniques shown in the class will really help to speed up my daily SOLIDWORKS tasks."
— Terry Park, Pyrotek
"The SOLIDWORKS Assembly Modeling course provided techniques that I can apply to my design work. It has enhanced my abilities to create large assemblies very quickly."
— Amir Sadri, Bio-Rad
— Preston Stronach, St. Mary's University
Get a Price List
Fill out the form for a Training Catalogue containing course details and pricing
Our Training Catalogue provides a comprehensive overview of our training services including:
- Courses and pricing details
- Training Centre Locations
- Coaching Services
- Benefits of Training
Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any publicly offered training course and receive 20% OFF.
- Applicable to regularly priced in-class and live online training courses.
- Not applicable to training passports, one-on-one training, on-site training products, corporate training, or CM2/Configuration Management training.
- Promotion is valid on new purchases from December 5 to December 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm ET and cannot be combined with any other discount.
- Purchased training course[s] must be taken by December 31, 2020.
- See our training scheduling policies for more details.