FAQs & Technical Articles
SOLIDWORKS Hardware & License FAQs
Intel Workstation Configurator
SOLIDWORKS Upgrade Checklist
SOLIDWORKS 2022 Hardware Recommendations
SOLIDWORKS 2021 Hardware Recommendations
SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional 2021 Hardware Recommendations
SOLIDWORKS System Requirements (official site)
SOLIDWORKS 2021 Update FAQs
All System Requirements & FAQs for current & previous releases on our blog
SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services
Improve your performance and productivity with Javelin services
With SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service, you have access to extensive help from our SOLIDWORKS experts. Which will enhance your software investment and guide you through development challenges.
- Live Technical Support from our certified support team.
- Remote Support to solve your technical issue right on your machine.
- Regular Communication of software updates and technical tips and tricks.
Upgrades & Resources
Enjoy the latest version of your software and direct access to a comprehensive library of drawings, parts, assemblies, and features contributed by users around the globe.
- Automatic Upgrades to the most Up-to-date Version of your SOLIDWORKS software.
- FREE access to the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal for Macros, Documentation, and the ability to submit Enhancement Requests.
- Full access to the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base for Articles, Tech Tips, and Best Practices.
Online Training & Certification
A MySolidWorks online account is included with your subscription service where you can get answers, stay current, and sharpen your design skills with online training.
- Your MySolidWorks Standard Account includes 600+ online tutorial videos.
- FREE access to SOLIDWORKS testing and certification to help you become a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) or Professional (CSWP).
Do you need Technical Suppport
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered