Foundation of Operational Excellence
Configuration Management Course CM2-01
How an organization identifies, structures, links and assigns ownership to its requirements and internal processes directly affect its ability to successfully and efficiently perform the intended mission or achieve its business objectives.
If this activity is ignored or done incorrectly, an organization pays severe penalties in the form of intervention resource expenditure. Those expenditures are the unplanned time, money, and resources expended to compensate for quality and schedule problems.
When quality and schedule problems dominate the energy an organization expends on a daily basis, corrective action becomes the standard “way of working”. Changing that environment requires an understanding of how current processes relate to best practices and the culture change that is needed to make the transition.
This course presents a structured and effective methodology for documenting, validating, releasing, and changing requirements. In addition to provides methods for reducing intervention resource costs. It addresses the process enhancements that an organization must make in order to accommodate change and keep all requirements clear, concise, and valid.
This course is recommended for:
- Project Managers, Project Leaders, Project Controllers, and Project Members.
- Quality Assurance Managers, General Managers, Engineering Managers, and Process Implementation Team Members.
- IT Managers, Software Controllers, Developers, and Testers.
- Support Managers, Application Engineers, and Support Technicians.
- Lab Managers and Lab Technicians.
- Service Managers, Service Controllers, Service Technicians
- Configuration/Build Managers.
CM2-01: Foundation of Operational Excellence class not listed for your required date or location?
Get a quote for the course and let us know the location where you require training
Executive Classes and Overview Training can also be provided. Management understanding and recognition is important to improving any process.
Get Custom Training
Contact us to learn how the CM2-01: Foundation of Operational Excellence course can be included in custom training for your business