The CM2 Change Process
Configuration Management Course CM2-04
The inability of an organization to successfully manage the digital thread ties directly back to their inability to effectively manage change. Most organizations have subject matter experts (SMEs) identified for each key discipline, but rarely do organizations have a SME focused on the management of change..
This course will address the importance of Enterprise Configuration Management and introduce the roles, responsibilities and workflows required for a world-class organization to efficiently manage change. Thereby ensuring that the digital thread remains intact throughout the entire lifecycle of the product/solution, and that the digital twin is accurate.
This course introduces the power and efficiency of the CM2 closed-loop and fast-track change processes. Those processes are dependent on the building blocks and enabling principles defined in Course 01 through 03.
Once the methodology defined in this course is implemented, an organization’s view and perspective of their change management process will shift from it being a “necessary evil” to it being a true competitive advantage.
This course is recommended for:
- Project Managers, Project Leaders, Project Controllers, and Project Members.
- Quality Assurance Managers, General Managers, Engineering Managers, and Process Implementation Team Members.
- IT Managers, Software Controllers, Developers, and Testers.
- Support Managers, Application Engineers, and Support Technicians.
- Lab Managers and Lab Technicians.
- Service Managers, Service Controllers, Service Technicians
- Configuration/Build Managers.
Choose a CM2-04: The CM2 Change Process class from the list below
CM2-04: The CM2 Change Process class not listed for your required date or location?
Get a quote for the course and let us know the location where you require training
Executive Classes and Overview Training can also be provided. Management understanding and recognition is important to improving any process.
Get Custom Training
Contact us to learn how the CM2-04: The CM2 Change Process course can be included in custom training for your business