Training Course Contents
The focus of the SOLIDWORKS Advanced Update course is to learn the advanced functionality within the core SOLIDWORKS product including all the features you wish you had known about before.
Including content from the most recent releases of SOLIDWORKS, the training will help you to develop an efficient skillset with the most advanced features and functionality.
The Advanced Update course is not a replacement for the SOLIDWORKS Essentials, as the course is designed for users that already have a solid foundation in SOLIDWORKS
This training course will help you to:
- Master the core functionality within SOLIDWORKS.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the latest tools and efficiency techniques in SOLIDWORKS.
- Optimize Components and create Drawings much faster than before.
- Reduce and eliminate errors; know how to troubleshoot parts and assemblies using best practices.
Course Info at a glance
Requirements & Benefits
Skills you will acquire
SOLIDWORKS Advanced Update Lessons
This course will concentrate on (but will not be limited to) the following topics:
"I liked the balance between explanation and practical. Introduced many new concepts. The new knowledge of shortcuts, hot keys, and menus will reduce time spent on modeling and increase my efficency."
— Michael Mohan, ATS Automation
"Learned a more efficient use of SOLIDWORKS including features I have not been using. Like multiple displays in drawing and large assembly techniques most useful"
— Matthew Cunningham, Primech
"The instructor covered additional material during the SOLIDWORKS Advanced Update course which will prove to be useful."
— Phil Vermeeren, Jefferson Elora Corporation
"Javelin provided exposure to otherwise unknown SOLIDWORKS capabilities. Instructor was not only knowledgeable but very passionate. The knowledge gained will have a positive impact on our overall efficiency."
— Tom Kurzava, Colonial Tool Group
Choose from three different training methods available to you
Receive SOLIDWORKS training as a group in a traditional classroom environment.
Classes can be taken in one of our 12 training locations across Canada using SOLIDWORKS approved training content and methodologies.
- Cost effective training method.
- Leave the office to concentrate on learning.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
Live Online Training
With our online training you will experience an interactive learning environment where you can give feedback, gain access to the SOLIDWORKS training files and get time to work on training exercises.
- Online courses are typically half day sessions.
- More effective than video based training, with recorded videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
Onsite at your location
Receive training at your place of work. This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Choose a SOLIDWORKS Advanced Update class from the list below
Get a discount on this course
Purchase our SOLIDWORKS Training Passport to receive a discount on the SOLIDWORKS Advanced Update course and eight other related courses