Why your project needs SOLIDWORKS Manage software
SOLIDWORKS® Manage software provides a unique set of advanced data management tools. This is accomplished by leveraging the file management capabilities and ease of use of SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional and adding powerful project, process, and item management capabilities.
With SOLIDWORKS Manage, organizations can now plan each stage of a project, assign resources and tasks, and attach required documentation within the same ecosystem used to design. When users complete their tasks, project progress is automatically updated. And, project managers can take advantage of powerful dashboard capabilities to see critical information in a single, easy-to-understand interface.
Learn from Javelin experts how SOLIDWORKS Manage will organize your projects more effectively:
- Project Management tools will help you to manage project timelines, resources, processes, and advanced items.
- Dashboards: With SOLIDWORKS Manage, information can be presented in an easy to understand dashboard that can be tailored not only to display the critical information you need, but also present the right information to the functional areas of your team.
- Connected to SOLIDWORKS PDM. Shows you where a part is used in assemblies and drawings. And now, with SOLIDWORKS Manage, you have visibility to its use in Bills of Materials, Projects...and several Engineering Change Requests.
- Project Task Creation: Because SOLIDWORKS Manage is an extension of SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional, it's now easy to attach document records from PDM to tasks.
- Project Lists: Give a deeper understanding of the progress status of your projects, and can quickly consume project details through project tabs.
- Task Lists: SOLIDWORKS Manage reminds users through Task lists. When users log in, they will immediately see his to-do list of tasks. They even display on a calendar so users know when to work on each item.
- Project BOM: With SOLIDWORKS Manage you can leverage the existing mechanical BOM from SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional, as well as capture additional items like tooling, electrical components, and packaging.
- BOM Collaboration & Variants: SOLIDWORKS Manage allows cross functional collaboration on the BOM and different versions can be generated when required for different teams or applications.
- Real-time Reporting: can be tailored per user and can display data in a variety of chart styles to help everyone make sense out of the complex data that is important to them.
Learn more about Project Management with SOLIDWORKS
Manage your project-related tasks from BOM management to Process Control
Manage your Projects
SOLIDWORKS Manage in an easy-to-use, affordable solution that enables manufacturing enterprises to maximize the value of product design information, as well as other types of data, quickly and cost-effectively:
- Manage product design data beyond traditional data management silos
- Leveraging PDM data for other critical applications
- Advanced data management
- Managing projects
- Managing processes
- Managing records
- Generating reports, driving data management with dashboards
- Searching for component shapes and metadata