Javelin is hosting a special SOLIDWORKS 2020 event on Tuesday October 8th at The River Rock Casino Resort in Richmond, BC. The purpose of the SOLIDWORKS 2020 productivity event is to facilitate an open discussion amongst businesses and industry experts in the SOLIDWORKS community who are implementing processes that help to eliminate common challenges.
Topics of SOLIDWORKS 2020 productivity discussion
- Top productivity challenges businesses are facing
- The benefits of developing strategic partnerships
- Design data and workflow management
- Best practices for design collaboration
- Skill development – not one-size-fits all
- Trends in additive manufacturing
- PLUS: The top features in SOLIDWORKS 2020 that will help to combat the most common productivity and design challenges
SOLIDWORKS® 2020 delivers many important enhancements that will speed up and improve your product development process.The new release focuses specifically on the following areas:
- Improved Performance – Improvements in drawings, assemblies and simulation help you significantly speed up the design of large assemblies and validation analyses.
- Streamlined Workflows – Enhancements in design, simulation, and manufacturing enable simplified workflows so you can shorten your time to market, improve product quality and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Connected Design-to-Manufacturing Ecosystem in the Cloud – Easily connect SOLIDWORKS 2020 with key tools through the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform to better manage every aspect of developing and delivering products in one place accessible at any time and on any device.
- 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM: Welcome, breakfast buffet
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM: Top enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2020
- 10:00 AM – 10:15 AM: Refreshment break
- 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM: Productivity experts panel, Q&A, open discussion
- 11:15 AM – 11:30 AM: Seminar conclusion, networking
We encourage you to bring questions and ideas
This is a unique opportunity to network with SOLIDWORKS experts from different backgrounds, and managers from local Canadian businesses. On the event registration form, you can provide a few questions or topics that you would like to have answered at the event (anonymously).
Featured speakers at the event will include experts from several local businesses, SOLIDWORKS, and Javelin
This is a unique opportunity to network with SOLIDWORKS experts from different backgrounds, and managers from local businesses. Reserve your seat today!
SOLIDWORKS 2020 is coming soon!
Watch this video to get a sneak peek of SOLIDWORKS 2020
Date and Time
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
The River Rock Casino Resort 8811 River Road, Richmond, BC, V6X 3P8
Find more resources for topic: