Extended until September 30th, when you purchase a license of SOLIDWORKS Standard, Professional or Premium at full price, you can get a solution product at 25% off.
This incentive is ideal for individuals or businesses who are looking to expand their SOLIDWORKS portfolio with the power of Simulation, Technical Communications, Data Management, Electrical Design, Inspection and more!
SOLIDWORKS CAD Packages
- SOLIDWORKS Standard: SOLIDWORKS Standard 3D design software delivers powerful functionality with an intuitive user interface to speed your design process and be productive.
- SOLIDWORKS Professional: SOLIDWORKS Professional gives you all the power of SOLIDWORKS Standard with additional capabilities for productivity, communication and file management.
- SOLIDWORKS Premium: SOLIDWORKS Premium includes powerful simulation, motion, and validation tools, wire and pipe routing functionality, and reverse engineering capabilities.
SOLIDWORKS CAD Solution Products:
When you purchase one of the SOLIDWORKS packages above, you can save 25% on a solution product:
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation: Product engineers can virtually test new ideas, quickly and efficiently evaluate performance, improve quality and get the knowledge for product innovation.
- SOLIDWORKS PDM: Manage and synchronize your design data across your entire enterprise with a single, easily deployable solution tightly integrated with all SOLIDWORKS applications.
- SOLIDWORKS Manage: Organizations can now plan each stage of a project, assign resources and tasks and attach required documentation within the same ecosystem used to design.
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical: Simplify electrical schematic creation with an intuitive interface for faster design of embedded electrical systems, including power systems, user controls, complex wiring and harnesses.
- SOLIDWORKS Composer: Create assembly instructions, product manuals, training materials and marketing collateral, with content that can be updated automatically.
- SOLIDWORKS Inspection: First Article Inspection (FAI) and in-process inspection software that streamlines and automates the creation of ballooned inspection drawings and inspection reports.
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize: Industry-leading rendering capabilities with visual design-oriented features and workflows, allowing easy and fast creation of visual content for sales and marketing teams.
- SOLIDWORKS CAM: Leverage the data in a 3D CAD model to speed up product development and reduce error prone, time consuming, repetitive manual steps in the current development process, like programming CNC machines.
Save 50% on 3DEXPERIENCE® Works NC Shop Floor Programmer
Purchase SOLIDWORKS CAD with Cloud Services or 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS and get 50% off NC Shop Floor programmer.
NC Shop Floor Programmer is a powerful role in the 3DEXPERIENCE® Works portfolio that enables NC programmers to create and validate 2.5- and 3-axis NC programs, generate wire EDM operations, and verify possible issues during production with machine simulation. You can store and access your data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, and quickly search for and find the part you want to fabricate, and then start working on the NC programming so it is ready for machining long before project completion.
ACT NOW and save on the SOLIDWORKS solutions that are right for your business. Terms and conditions apply. Fill out the form to contact Javelin for more information.