By popular demand, the SOLIDWORKS Concept to Consumer Tour, Creation in Motion, is coming to Toronto on April 4. Join us to learn about how URB-E (a new electric vehicle that has urban commuters raving) went from cool concept to consumer-ready product in just 6 months with SOLIDWORKS.
Creation in Motion
Creation in Motion is the ideal demo for Engineering Managers, designed specifically to maximize your time investment. Whether you’re looking for insight into how to increase your designers’ productivity, want to discuss your specific challenges with the SOLIDWORKS technical team, or want a better understanding of how the right design and manufacturing software can help you better meet the needs of your customers, Creation in Motion is perfect for you.
- Drive rapid product development and innovation in your organization
- Help your products stand out in crowded markets
- Streamline your workflows for greater efficiencies and cost-saving
Creation in Motion provides the rare opportunity to have a world-class design team walk you through an entire project, from concept to consumer, up-close, and in-person. In just a few hours you’ll explore the full depth, breadth, and power of the SOLIDWORKS product portfolio, learn valuable insight from SOLIDWORKS experts, and network with local key industry leaders.
- 9:00 AM to 9:45 AM – Registration
- 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM – Learn how URB-E navigates common industry challenges as they move from an electric scooter concept to an award winning and production ready design.
This session will include design automation, product and data management, simulation, CAM, quality control with part inspection, product rendering, along with PRO-TIPS from the SOLIDWORKS panel of experts.
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM – Complimentary Lunch
- 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM – Understand today’s design evolution with the newest technology in engineering and manufacturing. Improve your customers’ overall experience through interactive online purchasing, virtual reality environments and clear and concise illustrative technical documents.
This session will dive into generative part design, part optimization, PCB design and collaboration, product rendering, virtual and augmented reality and fully interactive, customizable ecommerce experiences.
- 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM – Questions & Answers with SOLIDWORKS Panel of Experts
Get Familiar with URB-E
URB-E is blowing up the personalized, electric vehicle market, learn how SOLIDWORKS helped them get there:
Date and Time
Thursday April 4, 2019
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM ET
Woodbine Racetrack, 555 Rexdale Boulevard Toronto, ON, M9W 5L2
Find more resources for topic: