Do you need to create high quality marketing material to showcase your products, without a physical prototype? If you have an active SOLIDWORKS Subscription and a license of SOLIDWORKS Professional or Premium, you have access to tools that can make high quality renderings in minutes!
In this edition of Javelin’s SOLIDWORKS 2019 video series, Bryan Sprange shows us how quickly you can create impressive high quality renderings using easy mode in SOLIDWORKS Visualize:
Who can benefit from SOLIDWORKS Visualize?
SOLIDWORKS Visualize has been created for anyone who needs to create professional photo-quality, images, animations, and other 3D content in the fastest and easiest way possible. SOLIDWORKS Visualize is hardware-agnostic, which means designers, engineers, and content creators who use SOLIDWORKS or other CAD creation tools (such as Rhino®, Autodesk® Alias®, 3ds Max®) for product, architectural, yacht, mechanical, and other designs can produce an enhanced 3D decision making experience in a fast, easy, and fun way
No CAD knowledge required
With its simple, intuitive user interface, SOLIDWORKS Visualize requires virtually no learning curve and lets users produce content quickly. Detailed training materials, in-depth help files, online tutorials, and user forums provide more detailed instructions to help ensure that even non-technical staff can start creating amazing content instantly.
Bring Products to Life
Now you can create convincing, lifelike movies and images to use for product comparisons, print and web content, design reviews, or even interactive experiences. You can show your product in multiple visual configurations with different scenes, lighting, and artistic filters.
Create Photos & Animations
- High-resolution detailed images (JPG, TIF, PNG, BMP)
- Multiple configurations in seconds
- Interactive web content (VR and panoramas)
- Captivating feature animations (MP4, FLV, MKV)
- Camera fly-by videos
- Interactive presentations
- Turntable animations
- Interior and exterior Sun Studies
- Detailed animations from your SOLIDWORKS Motion Studies
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Training Course
Javelin's certified SOLIDWORKS instructors can help you get up to speed quickly with SOLIDWORKS Visualize software and provide best practices with a training course you can take in-person or live online. The training course will help you to:
- Create renderings of your Part and Assembly documents
- Apply scenes and lighting
- Apply advanced visual effects
- Create and apply decals to your models
- Use cameras effectively
- Application of sun studies
- Advanced scenes & lighting
- Run basic/advanced animation/motion
Related resources for SOLIDWORKS 2019: