Join the SOLIDWORKS technical team on Tuesday, September 22nd to learn how to take control of your electronic product design, data, and processes.
SOLIDWORKS Product Data Management (PDM) solutions have always helped companies manage their mechanical data and design processes. Now, with a SOLIDWORKS PDM-based workflow, companies can bring their mechanical data and design processes together with their electronics data and design processes within a company-wide, common management environment, and methodology.
The SOLIDWORKS PCB and PDM experts will show you how to standardize electronic product design data and workflows within the SOLIDWORKS PDM environment to effectively manage PCB projects, design data, and documentation versus traditional manual methods to maximize team productivity and improve product quality.
This webinar will cover the following:
- Creation of PCB projects and design files using PDM
- Check-in, check-out, and automated versioning of electronics files
- Creation of data cards and ‘where used’ for design files
- Centralized storage of electronics design data under the control of a PDM Vault
- Workflow processes with notifications at specific milestones
- Formal release process with electronics approvals and sign-offs
Date and Time
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Find more resources for topic:
Can't find the event you are looking for? Watch one of our on-demand webinars: