The largest SOLIDWORKS user conference in the World is just around the corner, and we’ve got a jam-packed event with new training sessions and onsite experiences that will leave you saying “Wow!”
February 10-13, 2019, join thousands of SOLIDWORKS aficionados at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas for SOLIDWORKS World 2019 and a host of one-of-a-kind experiences that will leave you truly inspired.
What will you experience at SOLIDWORKS World?
Seven Certificate-granting Learning Paths
How much can you learn in four days? Learning Paths are pre-programmed sessions for you to follow, taking you from zero knowledge to the ability to make informed business decisions over the course of the conference. Attendees who follow a Learning Path will be granted a certificate upon completion. Which path looks most appealing to you?
- DraftSight – Learn more about the next chapter of DraftSight
- Which Data Management Solution? – What’s the ideal choice for your company
- Smart Manufacturing – Remove errors, accelerate production, and catalyze innovation
- Solutions for the High Tech Industry – Accelerate product development
- Design to Profit – From concept to sales with SOLIDWORKS
- Your 3DEXPERIENCE Journey – Personalized world-class solutions
- Modeling Curvaceous Geometry – Sharpen your curvy modelling skills
For the first time, the 3DExperience Lab will be part of the Partner Pavilion. This exhibit cements the concept of “idea to inception,” providing attendees with an opportunity to get hands-on with an actual design-to-production process – from software to machines.
Dynamic Product Showcases
Make sure you visit the Education Zone, the best in 3D design from academia, including local Dallas roboticists; the Shop Floor, a wonderland of cutting-edge machines to experience for yourself; and our exciting Gaming Lounge. Each one is a World to discover and get lost in.
More than a Conference
SOLIDWORKS World 2019 is where the future takes shape and where possibility takes form! REGISTER NOW AND SAVE $100
Date and Time
February 10-13, 2019
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas, TX
Find more resources for topic: