Take advantage of Powerful Sub-D Modeling Tools on the Cloud with 3DEXPERIENCE
Now is the time to enable your remote team to collaborate and design faster with our 50% 3DEXPERIENCE discount until June 30, 2020.
Industrial designers, digital sculptors, and mechanical engineers can now create complex geometry and organic shapes faster and easier with 3DEXPERIENCE Apps designed to work with SOLIDWORKS desktop.
3DEXPERIENCE is an easy-to-use, cloud-centric 3D Product Development solution, fully interoperable with SOLIDWORKS. The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides communication and collaboration with your entire team, plus stakeholders can be included at every stage to provide feedback with complete traceability and security.
How do designers address the rising tide of increasingly complex geometry while working remotely?
- Build Concepts with Sub-D Modeling, Fast and Easy
- Collect Feedback and Sign-offs with Everyone from Executives to Customers
- Smooth Out Topology and Optimize Geometry
- Taking Complex Geometry and Organic Shapes to Production
Why use the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform?
Learn how 3DEXPERIENCE Tools will enhance your industrial and product designs
3DEXPERIENCE Design Apps
Design apps like xShape and xDesign are focused on different facets of product design
3D Sculptor (xShape) enables you to create stunning shapes with subdivision modeling while 3D Creator (xDesign) delivers more traditional CAD features for component and assembly creation. This allows you to focus on the modeling task and not be overwhelmed with features that are irrelevant while modeling.
3DEXPERIENCE offers more advanced surfacing tools to create complex shapes while designing on the cloud. No need to install software or worry about converting models.
3D Sculptor (xShape)
A browser-based 3D subdivision modeling solution.
Enabling industrial designers, engineers and artists to create stylized ergonomically or organically shaped models faster and more easily than traditional parametric tools.
Built on the cloud-based Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, 3D Sculptor complements the parametric workflows of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD with intuitive subdivision modeling and a seamless interchange of design data.
3D Creator (xDesign)
Easily model parametric solids and surfaces on the cloud
3D Creator (xDesign) is a browser-based 3D modeling solution that enables designers and engineers to create, review and evaluate 3D models through easy-to-use parametric modeling capabilities.
Built on the cloud-based Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, 3D Sculptor includes SOLIDWORKS xDesign and complements the parametric workflows of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD with intuitive subdivision modeling and a seamless interchange of design data.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe—no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Why buy from Javelin?
Partner with the largest SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE Service Provider in Canada
Javelin Subscription Service & Support
Getting the best support with a service provider you can partner with is just as important as the 3D design software you choose for your business. Here are a few good reasons to choose Javelin:
Javelin is a Canadian owned and operated SOLIDWORKS Value Added Reseller with 6 locations across Canada to provide your business with the best local service.
Extended Support Hours
Get the help you need with SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service. Technical support is available 13.5 hours a day Monday to Friday from 7 AM — 8:30 PM (ET)
Software Upgrades & Training
- Get software updates and new releases to ensure you always have access to the best features and enhancements to give you a competitive advantage.
- Subscription Service program members get free access to testing and certification for Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) and Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP) credentials.
An Expanding Support Team
You will have access to a certified SOLIDWORKS staff with real industry experience helping customers in a variety of industries including agriculture, oil and gas, water purification, manufacturing, healthcare, and education. We are currently expanding our team and continually educating existing team members with the latest best practices.
Legal Terms and Conditions
Promotion offer details
- Offer valid from Wednesday, April 1, 2020 in Canada.
- Offer expires Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time and cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.
- Educational licenses do NOT qualify for this offer.
- Anti-piracy and compliance cases do not qualify for this offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.
3DEXPERIENCE Role details
- 3D Creator, 3D Sculptor and Drafter are Roles on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. They require two additional Roles (or pre-requisites), the Collaborative Business Innovator and Collaborative Industry Innovator, in order for them to work.
- 3D Creator, 3D Sculptor and Drafter can be purchased as a Quarterly Service Contract (QSC) or as a Yearly Service Contract (YSC).
- Technical support is included with the purchase of a 3DEXPERIENCE Role.
Interested in our 3DEXPERIENCE Promotion?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered