Choose a SOLIDWORKS Simulation Offer
Upgrade an existing Simulation license or purchase a new CAD license
SOLIDWORKS Simulation enables you to recreate virtually any condition your products will face during their lifecycle. Through analysis capabilities such as topology optimization, vibration, fatigue, buckling, thermal, and stress, SOLIDWORKS Simulation gives you the insight for creating higher-fidelity designs, along with optimizing your products by digitally creating real world conditions.
Save 25% on a Simulation Package
Upgrade your existing SOLIDWORKS Simulation license or get a great deal on a new license of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software:
Now is the time to go beyond basic design validation by enhancing your simulation capabilities and functionalities. Perform simulations on real-world examples using SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional.
|Ease of Use/Intuitiveness|
|Linear Static Simulation for Part & Assembly|
|Time Based Mechanism Motion Simulation|
|Finite Element Analysis|
|Contacts and Connectors|
|Design Comparison Studies|
|Detecting Unconstrained Bodies|
|Equation Driven Results|
|Design Optimization (based on Simulation data)|
|Advanced Contacts & Connectors|
|Event-Based Motion Simulation|
|Buckling or Collapse Simulation|
|Structural Thermal Simulation|
|Drop Test Simulation|
|Pressure Vessel Design Simulation|
|Load Case Manager|
|Non Linear Simulation|
|Composites Components Simulation|
Which SOLIDWORKS Simulation Product?
Learn about the differences between the SOLIDWORKS Simulation products
With SOLIDWORKS Simulation, product engineers can virtually test new ideas, quickly and efficiently evaluate performance and improve quality:
- Reduce the need for time-consuming physical prototyping.
- Improve product performance, such as lower pressure drop and increased horsepower.
- Reduce outsourcing costs by testing performance and functionality internally.
Why buy from Javelin?
Partner with the largest SOLIDWORKS Service Provider in Canada
Javelin Tech Support
Getting the best support with a service provider you can partner with is just as important as the 3D design software you choose for your business. Here are a few good reasons to choose Javelin:
Javelin is a Canadian owned and operated SOLIDWORKS Value Added Reseller with 6 locations across Canada to provide your business with the best local service.
Extended Support Hours
Get the help you need with SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service. Technical support is available 13.5 hours a day Monday to Friday from 7 AM — 8:30 PM (ET)
We help small businesses
80% of Javelin customers are small businesses. Since 1997 we have been able to help thousands of Canadian designers and manufacturers get on the road to success by providing the best 3D design software, comprehensive training, mentoring, and a reliable service.
An Expanding Support Team
You will have access to a certified SOLIDWORKS staff with real industry experience helping customers in a variety of industries including agriculture, oil and gas, water purification, manufacturing, healthcare, and education. We are currently expanding our team and continually educating existing team members with the latest best practices.
Legal Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid from September 1 - October 31, 2019, in the U.S. and Canada only.
- Offer expires October 31, 2019, at 11:59pm ET and cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.
- Only newly acquired licenses and upgrades ordered after 12:00 am ET on September 1, 2019 are eligible.
- Educational and Research licenses do not qualify for this offer.
- Anti-piracy and compliance cases do not qualify for this offer.
- Subscription Service must be purchased for one-year is required and included in the bundle price on each new SOLIDWORKS® product license purchased and included on each new product upgrade pursuant to this offer.
Interested in our Promotion?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered