Passing certifications in SOLIDWORKS and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform can seem daunting and difficult at first but with a few tips and tricks, you will be taking these certifications with much more confidence and success.
Certifications are a great way to show off your knowledge of the software. They give you a way to stand out among others and can even lead to job opportunities, career advancements, and self-gratitude. Being on subscription services for SOLIDWORKS even provides you the opportunity for 3 certification vouchers twice a year!
Watch as TriMech Application Engineer, Neil Brayman, walks through some tips & tricks to help you pass your next certification with confidence!
During this Webinar you will learn:
- How to access your certification vouchers for SOLIDWORKS Subscription holders
- Discussing all the different types of certifications available
- Exploring the Tangix Tester Pro interface
- Going over resources to help prepare you for certifications (MySolidWorks, CCVs, blogs, and more!)
- How to show off your certification once passed and exploring the Certification Center
This TriMech Solution Webinar is presented by:
Neil Brayman, Solutions Consultant
Neil has been an Applications Engineer with TriMech since 2021. He graduated from North Carolina State University with a major in Mechanical Engineering and a minor in Business Administration. He is here to help with your everyday SOLIDWORKS needs.