Most engineers and innovators are familiar with 3D printing, however, many have only experienced filament-based extrusion processes like Stratasys’ FDM printers. Did you know there is another exciting technology that produces smooth, accurate parts, prototypes, and tooling? Stratasys PolyJet Technology allows for printing in multiple materials, including clear parts, rubberized overholds, and even full color graphics and labeling.
In this webinar, Ricky will cover:
- Explore how Stratasys PolyJet technology works
- How multi-material 3D printing can speed up innovation
- The ways that full color 3D printing is changing the industry
- How to identify opportunities for Additive Manufacturing
- The applications for PolyJet printing
About The Presenter
Lead 3D Printing Application Engineer. Ricky has 7+ years of experience with additive manufacturing and has 15+ years of experience in fabrication and machining. He previously owned his own prototyping and product development company, providing 3D printing, engineering and concept testing for a wide range of clients.
Date and Time
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
10:00 AM EST
Find more resources for topic:
Can't find the event you are looking for? Watch one of our on-demand webinars: