The next UAlberta SOLIDWORKS User Group Network meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 29, 2019, on the University of Alberta campus in Edmonton, AB.
The UAlberta SWUG is for users to share experience and solve problems with design in SOLIDWORKS and SOLIDWORKS Simulation. The group meetings provide an opportunity to expand member’s knowledge of SOLIDWORKS tools and how they are applied in the design process. Membership is complimentary. You are not required to have your own copy of SOLIDWORKS license in order to be a member of UAlberta SWUG. All SOLIDWORKS users are welcome; industrial, academic, large and small businesses. Come and join us for knowledge sharing and networking with fun, food and prizes.
When: Tuesday, October 29th, 2019 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Where: Room 2-1 Mech Eng Building, University of Alberta
- 5:30 PM – Networking and Pizza
- 6:00 PM – Collaborative Modelling Practices – presented by: Alex Hunt
- Communicating design intent with the design tree.
- Best practices for user friendly parts.
- 6:25 PM – I’ve run a CFD Simulation – Now What? – presented by: Dr. David S. Nobes
- Running a CFD design study.
- Managing large amounts of data.
- Assessing mesh convergence.
- 6:50 PM – SOLIDWORKS Tips and Q/A
- Door prizes / Wrap up
Official University of Alberta SWUGN meeting flyer
Download this flyer for directions and a map to locate the meeting venue.
For more information, please contact:
Date and Time
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Mechanical Engineering Building, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB.
Find more resources for topic: