Join Javelin at our Oakville, ON., office on July 11th to meet with our Design Automation specialists and learn all about the new features and updates in DriveWorks 16.
DriveWorks software is used for Design Automation and Sales Configuration by companies large and small. Whether you are an engineer that needs Design Automation to automate your SOLIDWORKS models, or a company wanting to provide a Product Configurator for your sales teams, distributors and even customers; DriveWorks software is the ultimate choice for businesses that use SOLIDWORKS.
- 6:00 PM: Registration, networking, dinner
- 6:30 PM: Introductions
- 6:45 PM: What’s New: Features in Modeling and Macros – Jim Peltier
- Create / Drive General Table on drawing
- Drive Dimension Tolerance Limits
- Create Coordinate System Mate
- Insert Library Feature
- New Specification Macros
- New DriveWorks functions
- 7:45 PM: What’s New: 3D Preview and Layouts – Lee Herron
- 3D Preview Upgrades
- New features in the 3D preview
- Performance enhancements
- Layout capabilities in Driveworks 16
- Click to place
- Orthographic Views
- Web Services – What are they and how to get started using them
Parking and dinner are included in this complimentary event.
Space is limited. Register today!
Date and Time
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
1-3457 Superior Court Oakville, ON L6L0C4
Find more resources for topic: