Often the SolidWorks Enterprise PDM log file can be instrumental in pin pointing user specific issues. Entries in the log file can be used to find a solution in the Solidworks Knowledgebase at https://customerportal.solidworks.com/
Javelin’s SolidWorks Help Desk support staff will often request this log file to help troubleshoot SolidWorks Enterprise PDM problems.
1. Click on the Windows Start button and select “All Programs”
2. From Solidworks Enterprise PDM, select “Administration”
3. Local Settings, right click on “Log File”
4. To open and view the file select “Open”
5. The log file can also be pasted onto your desktop, a folder or as an e-mail attachment.
Want to do more with SOLIDWORKS PDM?
Our Certified SOLIDWORKS PDM Experts can help you to: